At the hospitals of Corpus Christi Medical Center, we are committed to the care and improvement of life in all our communities. Our hospitals and emergency centers all around the Corpus Christi area provide quality care through the hard work and dedication of doctors, nurses, other health professionals and staff members. Your neighbors working hard for your health.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare, which provides our hospitals with the experience of one of the nation’s largest hospital systems. We are proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission and have been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval ™.
Our Hospitals and Medical Facilities
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a healthcare system that serves the entire Corpus Christi area with emergency care and a full range of medical services. Our hospitals and facilities include:
- Bay Area. Our full-service acute care hospital and medical offices. Bay area includes state-of-the-art cardiovascular services, bariatric, GYN and robotic surgery. The Women’s Center at Bay Area, with its neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), is also the home of our graduate medical education program, providing the best learning experience for the next generation of medical residents.
- Doctors Regional. Our acute care hospital, with a 24-hour emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, orthopedic and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation.
- The Heart Hospital. Offering complete diagnostics, treatment, surgery and rehabilitation for cardiac patients. Our catheterization labs, telemetry beds, diagnostic facilities, and cardiac rehabilitation center are just part of the full continuum of care for patients with heart attacks, atrial fibrillation, valve problems and many other cardiac conditions.
- Northwest Regional/Northwest Behavior Health Center. Providing emergency medical services, laboratory and imagine services. Outpatient Behavioral health services are also available.
- Bayview Behavioral Hospital. Providing inpatient and outpatient short-term treatment for psychiatric patients ages 12 years and older as well as substance abuse treatment.
- Northshore Emergency Center. A full-service 24-7 emergency department in Portland. Services including outpatient laboratory, imaging and occupational services.
- Radiation Oncology. Advanced technology for treating cancer with the latest and most specific radiation therapies available.
Our People and Programs
Your medical care is everything to us. We have worked to create a system with the specialized services you need. We are also the home of a stellar graduate medical education program, where our medical residents learn from the best doctors and health professionals. Our health care system offers a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services. Available in multiple locations.
- Bariatric Services. Providing the latest surgical treatments and the best follow-up care.
- Behavioral Health Services, including inpatient and outpatient care, and substance abuse treatment at Bayview Behavioral Hospital.
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment. Getting you the latest in diagnostics and treatment right here at home.
- Cardiac Care. Including state-of-the-art equipment and a cardiac team that is ready 24/7 to provide lifesaving treatment. Our care for your hearts begins with our educational programs and often continues when patients arrive in our emergency department. Catheterizations, surgery and other treatments for heart attacks and atrial fibrillation, followed by cardiac rehabilitation are our specialties.
- Women and Babies. Our services include our Women’s Health Center and screening mammograms. Our care for babies begins long before birth and continues through pregnancy and newborn care, with lifesaving maternal and neonatal transport and a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services. Including noninvasive brain surgery.
- Orthopedic Services. Our comprehensive services for orthopedic care include our award-winning joint replacement programs and advanced treatment and inpatient rehabilitation care.
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI.
Our programs are state of the art and we have the quality awards to prove it. But they mean nothing without our people. Our team of more than 1,200 medical professionals and over 600 medical staff members make Corpus Christi Medical Center what it is: The premier location–and your partner–for healthcare right here and all of South Texas.
Need a Doctor?
Use our tools to find the right physician for you and schedule an appointment today: Search & Schedule