Corpus Christi Medical Center and HCA Hospitals share a single mission:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective health care in the communities we serve.
HCA Values Statements
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
- We recognize and reward innovation.
- We strive to exceed customers’ expectations.
- We have a bias for action; striving not to bog down in bureaucracy.
- We celebrate our diversity while focusing on our common values and principles.
We promote patient safety through systems and processes designed to reduce medical errors.
HCA Service Principles
- Make a positive first impression.
- Be professional – always look your best.
- Communicate with kindness and compassion.
- Anticipate customer needs and keep them informed.
- Respect the dignity and privacy of others.
- Act like an owner.
- Be a team player.
- Go the extra mile.
- Follow-up and follow through.
- Initiate improvements based on continuous feedback.
Our Commitment to Quality
Patient safety is one of the most important issues at Corpus Christi Medical Center. As part of this commitment, we work hard to achieve quality in all areas of patient care.
Join Our Team
At Corpus Christi Medical Center, we embrace a culture of diversity and service. We’re always looking for qualified, compassionate professionals to join our team.
For NPs & PAs
For Nurses & Staff