Eric Evans, CEO
Guided by his vision to provide compassionate and exceptional care to patients since 1996, Eric Evans, the chief executive officer of Corpus Christi Medical Center, has proven expertise in the strategic management of multiple hospitals throughout the Gulf Coast Division.
Previously, Evans held CEO positions at HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball and East Houston Regional Medical Center in addition to chief operating officer at The Woman's Hospital of Texas and Lakeview Regional Medical Center.
Evans holds a master's degree in health services administration from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. and a Bachelor of Science in business administration from The University of Texas at Dallas. He is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives and a Board Member of the HCA Healthcare Hope Fund.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is led by a team of more than 1,200 employees and over 600 medical staff members. This team is supported by a Board of Trustees composed of highly respected and accomplished physicians and community business leaders, and led by our accomplished administrative team.
Our administrative team:
- Dr. Deppert Eric, Chief Medical Officer
- Eric Evans, Chief Executive Officer
- James Hobbs, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
- Yasmene Mcdaniel, Chief Operating Officer
- Chris Nicosia, Chief Financial Officer
- Kathleen Rubano, Chief Nursing Officer
- Christopher Schubert, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
- Jason Sewell, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
Current members of our Board of Trustees are:
- Romulo Corrada, MD
- Timothy Ehrman
- Eric Evans, CEO
- Mary Jane Hamilton, PhD
- Gloria Hicks
- Tammy Frank McDonald
- Gloria Perez
- Bert Quintanilla
- Delia Quisenberry, MD
- Mary Lou Roper, MD, President of Medical Staff
- Michael Swantner
- Ken Trevino
- James Tyree, MD
- Troy Villarreal, General Partner