About Corpus Christi Medical Center
Located on Alameda Street, Corpus Christi Medical Center Doctors Regional is a full-service, acute-care hospital that provides the community with high-quality, cost-effective healthcare. Our 250-bed location offers inpatient and outpatient services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Bariatric surgery, with a specialization in minimally invasive robotic surgery for weight loss
- Cancer diagnostics and treatment
- Diabetes management services
- Orthopedic care, including an education and support program
- Neurosurgical and neurological services, including a program offering stereotactic procedures for noninvasive brain surgeries
- Rehabilitation services
- Wound care
Advanced cardiovascular care
Doctors Regional is equipped with the latest technology; offering comprehensive diagnostics, treatment and surgical procedures. From preoperative education to nutrition and cardiac rehabilitation, each of our heart care services is carefully designed to meet heart patients' individual needs.
Patients have access to cath labs, state-of-the-art operating rooms, coronary care and telemetry beds, noninvasive diagnostic facilities and a fully equipped cardiac rehabilitation center. Our facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Primary Stroke Center, as recognized by the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission, respectively.