About ER 24/7 Portland
Serving the surrounding Portland, Aransas Pass and Ingleside community, ER 24/7 Portland, a department of Corpus Christi Medical Center, is a conveniently located, full-service emergency room providing care for all types of acute injuries and illnesses. We offer fast, convenient care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
Our campus features occupational health services including drug, breath alcohol testing and pre-employment screening services. If an employee work-related accident occurs, we provide comprehensive injury or illness care, physicals and workers compensation screenings.
- Occupational medicine services including drug testing and screenings
- Access to on-site lab and imaging services
- Access to on-call specialists
- Staffed with emergency medicine physicians and specialty trained emergency nurses
- Accepts most major insurance plans and Medicare
- Affiliation with Corpus Christi Medical Center makes direct admission simple and seamless
For emergency visits requiring inpatient care, ER 24/7 Portland will facilitate your admission to the hospital of your choice. We can also provide direct admission by ambulance to our emergency rooms at Bay Area and Doctors Regional locations.