1702 Highway 181 North, Suite A-11
Portland, TX 78374
About ER 24/7 Portland
ER 24/7 Portland, a department of Corpus Christi Medical Center, serves the surrounding Portland, Aransas Pass and Ingleside communities. This full-service ER provides treatment for all types of acute injuries and illnesses. Our staff offers fast, convenient emergency care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
Our campus features occupational health services, including drug, breath alcohol testing and pre-employment screening services. If an employee work-related accident occurs, we provide comprehensive injury or illness care, physicals and workers compensation screenings.
- Occupational medicine services including drug testing and screenings
- Access to on-site lab testing and imaging services
- Access to on-call specialists
- Staffed with emergency medicine physicians and specially trained emergency nurses
- Acceptance of most major insurance plans and Medicare
- Affiliation with Corpus Christi Medical Center to make direct admission simple and seamless
For emergency visits requiring inpatient care, ER 24/7 Portland will facilitate your admission to the hospital of your choice. We can also provide direct admission by ambulance to our emergency rooms at Corpus Christi Medical Center Bay Area and Corpus Christi Medical Center Doctors Regional locations.