At Corpus Christi Medical Center, we are committed to providing high quality, accessible healthcare in Corpus Christi and the surrounding Coastal Bend community.
As a part of HCA Healthcare our hospitals benefit from the type of experience that only of one of the nation’s largest hospital systems can bring to South Texas. We are proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission as a Gold Seal of Approval® facility, which demonstrates that our team of physicians and caregivers are committed to delivering high quality, safe care.
Our hospitals and medical facilities
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a healthcare system that serves the entire Corpus Christi area with emergency care and a full range of medical services. Our hospitals and facilities include:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center Bay Area is a full-service acute care hospital and medical offices. This facility includes a state-of-the-art cardiovascular services, bariatric, GYN and robotic surgery. The Women’s Center, with its neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), is also the home of our graduate medical education program, providing the best learning experience for the next generation of medical residents.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center Doctors Regional is an acute care hospital, with a 24-hour emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, orthopedic and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center Bayview provides inpatient and outpatient short-term treatment for psychiatric patients ages 10 years and older as well as substance abuse treatment programs.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center Cancer Center provides advanced technology for treating cancer with the latest and most specific radiation therapies available.
- ER 24/7 Northwest provides emergency medical services, laboratory and imaging services.
- ER 24/7 Portland is a full-service 24-7 emergency department with emergency services, as well as outpatient laboratory, imaging and occupational services.
- ER 24/7 Rockport is a conveniently located, full-service emergency room providing care acute injuries and illnesses.
Our people and programs
Your medical care is everything to us. We have worked to create a system with the specialized services you need. We are also the home of a stellar graduate medical education program, where our medical residents learn from the best doctors and health professionals. Our health care system offers a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency services, available at multiple locations
- Bariatric Services. Providing the latest surgical treatments and the best follow-up care.
- Behavioral Health Services, including inpatient and outpatient care, and substance abuse treatment at Corpus Christi Medical Center Bayview.
- Cancer diagnostics and treatment. Getting you the latest in diagnostics and treatment right here at home.
- Cardiac care. Including state-of-the-art equipment and a cardiac team that is ready 24/7 to provide lifesaving treatment. Our care for your hearts begins with our educational programs and often continues when patients arrive in our emergency department. Catheterizations, surgery and other treatments for heart attacks and atrial fibrillation, followed by cardiac rehabilitation are our specialties.
- Women and Babies. Our services include our Women’s Health Center and screening mammograms. Our care for babies begins long before birth and continues through pregnancy and newborn care, with lifesaving maternal and neonatal transport and a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services. Including noninvasive brain surgery.
- Orthopedic Services. Our comprehensive services for orthopedic care include our award-winning joint replacement programs and advanced treatment and inpatient rehabilitation care.
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI.
Our programs are state-of-the-art and we have the quality awards to prove it. But they mean nothing without our people. Our team of more than 1,200 medical professionals and over 600 medical staff members make Corpus Christi Medical Center what it is: The premier location–and your partner–for healthcare right here and all of South Texas. Use our tools to find the right physician for you and schedule an appointment today through Search & Schedule.