Your journey to health can start today, right in your own community.
At the Corpus Christi Medical Center, we treat weight management as a medical issue — because it’s much more than just the way you look. If you’re suffering the physical effects of being overweight, like diabetes, joint/back pain and sleep apnea, our physician-led weight loss and management program can get you on your journey to weight loss.
- First accredited comprehensive bariatric program in Corpus Christi
- Provides comprehensive and customized weight loss surgery and ongoing support post-surgery
- Patients receive customized treatment plans
- Our specialized team takes care of the whole person, from consultation to surgery
Learn more about our weight loss surgical treatment options by signing up to view our free webinar.
What you’ll learn:
Benefits of Bariatric Surgery and Weight Management Program
- Lowers Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Improve the following health-related issues:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- High cholesterol
- Sleep apnea
- Improved Quality of Life
- Adjustable Gastric Banding
- Gastric Bypass
- Duodenal Switch
Our Team’s Commitment to Care
- Dedicated Bariatric Program Coordinator
- Bariatric surgeons
- Registered Dietician
- Supportive services including: support groups, educational seminars, exercise assessments and planning