Corpus Christi Medical Center strives to provide high-quality care with compassion. We want your time with us to be as pleasant as possible, whether you are a patient or a visitor. Your satisfaction and safety are our top concern.
Listed below are information and tools for patients and visitors. Contact us for additional assistance.
Information for Patients & Visitors
- Visiting Hours: May vary. Ask at the information desk or contact the specific hospital department.
- Locations: Are you at the right hospital? There are seven CCMC locations. Please check the specific pages for Bay Area, Doctors Regional, the Heart Hospital and all our facilities. When you know that, use our Map & Directions.
- Parking: Free at all our locations. Valet parking is available from 8 am – 4 pm Monday to Friday at Doctors Regional and Bay Area.
- Amenities: Our hospitals are equipped with multiple food options and gift shops to serve our patients and visitors.
- Volunteers: Do you want to be a part of your community? Consider volunteering at Corpus Christi Medical Center.
- Manage Account: Visit this page to pre-register for your hospital stay, learn about insurance coverage or consult your account.
- Patient Portal: Check your medical records online with our secure connection.
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities: Learn more about your rights as a patient in the hospital and after discharge.
- Health Library: Need to learn more about a condition? Consult our health library for easy-to-understand information.
Find a Doctor
Looking for compassionate care close to home? Search Corpus Christi Medical Center doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule.