3315 S. Alameda St
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Phone: (361) 761-1000
About Corpus Christi Medical Center - Doctors Regional
About Doctors Regional
Full-Service Medical and ER Care Close to Home
Located on Alameda Street, Doctors Regional is a full-service, acute care hospital offering inpatient and outpatient services including a 24-hour emergency department, state-of-the-art cardiac cath lab, orthopedic unit, and a neuroscience program offering stereotactic procedures for noninvasive brain surgeries.
This unique facility is equipped with the latest in heart care technology; offering comprehensive diagnostics, treatment and surgical procedures in your own neighborhood. From preoperative education to nutrition and cardiac rehabilitation, each of our services is carefully designed to meet the individual needs of heart patients.
Doctors Regional features cardiac catheterization laboratories, state-of-the-art operating rooms, coronary care beds, telemetry beds, noninvasive diagnostic facilities and a fully equipped cardiac rehabilitation center.
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Emergency Chest Pain Center
- Cancer Diagnostics and Treatment
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular Services
- Cardiovascular Testing and Surgery
- Catheterization Laboratories
- Diabetes Management Services
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Services
- Orthopedic Education and Support Program
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Wound Care and Treatment Services