Medical Student Clinical Rotations
Named among hospitals as one of the 2018 Top Teaching Hospitals of the Year by the Leapfrog Group, the Corpus Christi Medical Center Medical Student Clinical Rotations is an introduction to the first phase of your clinical education. A resident will be assigned to you on most rotations to guide you throughout your rotation. We limit the number of students to enable you to have the advantage of one-on-one learning. The Clinical Rotation provides
Student rotations in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, Pulmonary Medicine and others as arranged.
- Daily academics
- Affiliations with University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth and Texas OPTI
- Medical library with full complement of journals and texts
- Internet Access hospital-wide
- Free housing conveniently located adjacent to Hospital – based on availability.
- Complimentary meals
- Less than 10 minutes from the beaches of Padre Island
Housing is provided by the Corpus Christi Medical Center for students during 4th year elective rotations. The housing is conveniently located one block away from clinical rotation site.
Visiting students have the opportunity to attend daily morning reports as well as attend a weekly protected lecture/education series.