Medical Student Clinical Rotations
The Corpus Christi Medical Center Osteopathic Medical Student Clinical Rotations is an introduction to the first phase of your clinical education. A resident will be assigned to you on most rotations to guide you throughout your rotation. We limit the number of students to enable you to have the advantage of one-on-one learning. The Clinical Rotation provides:
- Student rotations in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, Pulmonary Medicine and others as arranged.
- Daily academics
- Affiliations with University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth and Texas OPTI
- Medical library with full complement of journals and texts
- Internet Access hospital-wide
- Free housing conveniently located adjacent to Hospital – based on availability.
- Complimentary meals
- Less than 10 minutes from the beaches of Padre Island
We participate in the Visiting Student Learning Opportunities also known as VSLO. This electronic application system makes it easier for both students and programs to coordinate rotations. Check out the website at: https://services.aamc.org/20/vsas/ or contact Debbie Wills for more information.